The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will come into force on the 25th May 2018.
What does this mean for your Childcare Service?
- Personal data must be fairly and lawfully processed.
- Accuracy – Personal data must be accurate and kept up to date.
- Security – Personal data should be kept secure in terms of encryption and accessibility.
- Keep data for no longer than is necessary.
- Individuals rights – right of access to information, right to rectification.
- Information is only shared with those who need it.
ECCEsoft has employed expert data protection guidance so Early Years Providers using the system can be assured their information is being held in a GDPR compliant environment.
Simply register or contact us directly to get access to our GDPR expertise and resources for Early Years Providers